Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is saved in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the current Chicago Manual of Style.
- References in the bibliography should include full citations as outlined in the current edition of the Chicago Manual of Style, and include DOI or URL as appropriate or available.
- The text is between 4000 and 8000 words in length, including notes and bibliography.
- This article will be blind peer reviewed. To ensure this, author(s) have removed their names from their submissions in file names and also within the text.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.