FOLLOW THE ALLIANCE OF SOCIAL WORKERS IN SPORTS:
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- The submission conforms to the current APA style.
- The submission includes an abstract of approximately 150-200 words and complete references.
- The submission is typewritten, double-spaced throughout, use “Times New Roman” font (size 12), and utilizes one-inch margins on the top, bottom, and sides.
- The submission includes suggested keywords.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.