Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission does not contain any information that would identify the author such as name or institutional affiliation.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (available at https://www.stancephilosophy.com/submission-guidelines).
Stance requires right of first publication. All other rights reside with the author. Authors are free to reuse their own articles in other publications they write or edit, and no further permission is required. The journal only requires acknowledgement of the original publication in Stance.
All articles are licensed with a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial No-Derivatives 4.0 International license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.